Subject: [Leica] LUGers in Focus Magazine
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 13 12:55:23 2007

Phil Swango offered:

>>> BTW, Kyle's book came in ahead of books by Annie Leibovitz and John

Szarkowski.  That ain't chopped liver.<<<<<<<<

Way to go Kyle!!!!!! Good on you lad!! The topic may not be to every ones
liking. But what you produced is real life and obviously selling like hot
cakes!!

Now you've got to come up with another winner for 2008 release to keep your
fame and fortune rolling. :-)

Good on you! Sure nice to have one of the local lads do well.

GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

ted

During a recent visit to the Kathleen Ewing Gallery in DC I picked up

the December issue of Focus Magazine but didn't have a chance to look

through it until today.  On page 49 there's a list of the six current

best-selling photography books.  LUGer Kyle Cassidy's "Armed America"

came in at #1.  Also, in another section I found an image by Dave

Keenan.  So congratulations to both of you guys.  Focus is a really

nice magazine for folks with an interest in fine art photography

galleries, collecting, and connoisseurship.

--

Phil Swango

307 Aliso Dr SE

Albuquerque, NM 87108