Subject: [Leica] Northamptonshire Rose of the Shires
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 12 17:25:47 2007

Woohoo, my copy of Graham's book on Blurb has just arrived. Swiss post from
Europe and arrived in perfect condition.

The book is a large format, 31.5cm x 26.5cm, that's 12.5 inches x 10.5
inches for the metric impaired.

The pictures are classic Graham with the BW ones quite neutral and the
colour having the characteristic Agfa tone that Graham has
shown us. Many I have enjoyed when posted, many that are fresh to the eye.

The layout is spacious with each photograph presented on its own page and
accompanying text on the opposite. It looks classy and the
content is vintage GeeBee. Go ahead and invest in one, it has the hoppy
recommendation!

Cheers,

Hoppy

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/