Subject: [Leica] which HP or Canon Printers do you folks like
From: sam.kennard at mac.com (Sam Kennard)
Date: Mon Nov 12 13:02:27 2007

I concur with your findings on the BP9180. I only had one problem and it was
as simple as taking out the one print head, cleaning it with distilled water
and a lint free cloth, and putting it back in the printer.

I don't particularly like the single paper feed mechanism for heavier
papers, that should not be put in in the paper tray, when making multiple
prints.

I learned early on that putting paper in the tray 'right side up' did not
make a very nice print. :-)

The Z3100 is also an wonderful printer. The automatic calibration for
different papers is easy.

Sam Kennard