Subject: [Leica] which HP or Canon Printers do you folks like
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Nov 11 19:20:44 2007

I still think the best B&W option is an Epson R2400 with Ultrachrome K3 inks
- its very good with its own ABW drivers - why would you want 3rd party
inks? Epson has the largest base of ICC profiles for different papers -
seems to me that the HP/Canon would be useful only if you build your own
profiles or you would be severely limited in the papers you can use.
BTW the court ruling is applicable in the USA only, so the rest of us,
Canadians included, are not covered.
Cheers
Jayanand