Subject: [Leica] IMG: Which one? to Luis
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Nov 11 13:16:01 2007

Thanks Luis,
but what applies to film is different with digital: "pure" black and
white" usually doesn't work at all with the software I have.
But I'll try your suggestion too all the same of course.
BTW: how is the weather in Barcelona? I couldn't shoot ouside this
weekend here - storms and winds to make you dream of a Nikonos.
Have a nice week.
Phil...x