Subject: [Leica] ] [L] GOODY LIST and WTB of Leica Stuff- NOVEMBER 9, 2007
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Nov 9 16:11:38 2007

  ---------FOR SALE -- NOTE-- REVISED PRICES and NEW ITEMS BELOW---

TILTALL Tripod Model #1406 by Marcioni-Leitz  Excellent condition,
all legs open and close smoothly, but one leg does not lock. (I expect
that some WD-40 and a little heat will free the lock)----- $20

MOUNTAIN ELMAR 105mm f6.3  CLA'd by John van S.  Excellent condition,
Perfect optically. With hood and both caps  A true gem ---- $950

LEICAMETER MR-4  Like new in box with MR manual. Just back from DAG.
Perfect working order. New battery------------------- $100

Leitz Desk Slide Viewer VUDAK. The earlier Model, but in Ivory color.
Perfect optical, mechanical and electrical condition, but a few chips in
paint--- Finest slide viewer ever made !!------$300

Leitz - CTOOM Flash bracket-- Tan plastic, Mint in red box--- $10

>Leitz-- FIAMA Panorama head  Near mint----------- $35

  Weston-LEICAMETER-- Leitz version of Weston Master I (715) Mint new
condition
  with neck cord, case and manual. In red E. Leitz New York box-- $10

LEITZ Table tripod stand TOOSF-- Mint condition----- $50

_