Subject: [Leica] Tina at the Brentwood Camera Club
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Nov 9 07:54:53 2007

Glad you made it home safely.  You had a great day for a drive through
the Mountains.

You are funny...you did not have to pry the M8 out of my hands...I gave
it to you willingly.....after you caught me. And seeing you make that
photo of me at super I now wish I had kept running. ;)

We are very happy you drove over for a visit.  You program was excellent
and it is always a pleasure seeing you and Tom.  I hope we have a chance
to get together before another 6 or 7 years pass.

Thanks again, and sorry all the rest of you Luggers missed it, an
excellent time was had by all.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography