Subject: [Leica] Tina at the Brentwood Camera Club
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 8 07:13:50 2007

At 12:18 PM 11/7/2007, you wrote:
>Tina put on an excellent program at the club last night.  Fellow
>LUGers Harvey Arche and Gary Pinkerton were there to hear her
>talk.  Afterwards we all went out for super.  It was a great evening.
>
>I made a little gallery of the evening program at:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/tinabcc

Wow, you're fast, Harrison!  I haven't even downloaded my card
yet.  We didn't get home until midnight after taking the long way
back through some beautiful mountain leaves.
Harrison didn't mention that I had to pry the M8 out of his hands
;-)  Just keep in mind that the camera adds 10 pounds to anybody
photographed with it.  I need one of those special M8 filters that
makes you look younger and thinner ;-)
I was impressed with the Brentwood Camera Club - well over 100
people, all very attentive and interested in photography.  I was
nervous, as usual, but enjoyed answering the questions afterwards.  I
love to talk with people about photography.  Somewhere on my SD card,
I have a photo of Harrison eating a sinful dessert and drinking Irish
Coffee - all he had for supper!!   It's not fair - he's skinny and healthy!

Thanks for the invitation to speak, Harrison.  I really enjoyed it
(now that's it's over!)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI