Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower-Nov 9-ric
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Nov 9 05:52:35 2007

Ric,

These are very nice and unusual. I worked on tobacco farms for 6
years in the summer during school vacations. Shade tobacco on the
farms in Western Massachusetts and Connecticut. Only picked the
leaves for cigar wrappers. At end of season and after the netting was
taken down we plowed under the plants. I never saw a tobacco flower.

Len