Subject: [Leica] OT: Canon G9
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Thu Nov 8 21:22:41 2007

You might also want to check the new review of the G9 at
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0710/07102602canong9review.asp

Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net> wrote:  Gene,

The addition of RAW capture made an already very fine G7 into a much
more usable camera in lower light situations. The lens is superb, the
handling very much to my taste as well. It is currently my favorite
walk around camera. The only downside is that like all small sensor
cameras, the noise is pretty annoying at 800 and up. Maybe NeatImage
would improve the high ISO results I get in Lightroom.

Anyone use Neatimage?

Will von Dauster