Subject: [Leica] OT: Fixing radioactive lenses
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Nov 8 09:14:23 2007

Thanks Chris
I stopped using the window sill. I've been putting the lens in the
sun when it's bright, but most of the time I've been using a BLB
blacklight bulb. It's only UVA. I don't know which wavelength is most
effective. I could buy a UVB suntan lamp but I won't spend the money.
If what I'm doing doesn't work I'll just continue to shoot b&w with
the lens and be very happy.

Len