Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: going home
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Nov 8 03:09:29 2007

My PAW #20 was also shot this way (the bike accident maybe you remember) -
camera around neck while driving slowly through an italian city. But one
must take care not to get the camera squeezed in the chest by an airbag
provocating incident!
D.

Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: going home)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: going home)