Subject: [Leica] Need help of LUG'ger in Japan
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 7 11:43:32 2007

Richard,

I'm with you. But there must be a reason why he wants that particular
lens converted. If you do a Yen to US$ conversion, the work alone is
$445 plus shipping, insurance and trusting a total stranger to handle
the transaction. The Zeiss 50/2 Planar is fairly expensive, new, $659
from B&H. Close to a wash without the hassle plus you know it'll work.

Len