Subject: [Leica] Stereo Fisheye
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Nov 7 07:37:32 2007

Frank:

I've thought of using it to shoot some stereo photos, but my right eye
is so weak, amblyophia, that the effect would be wasted on me.

And the stereo base of 7 inches might be too much for most folks except
for really long shots.

Jim

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Stereo Fisheye)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The FishFlex 4x5 TLR is now operational)