Subject: [Leica] book
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 6 23:03:10 2007

Congratulations, Doug. The layout (from the preview) looks really good. The
content we already know will be marvellous. I have
placed my order and I look forward to having the book in my hands to enjoy.
Also I really like the idea of authors providing a bookplate as first
arranged by Kyle. .... hint, hint....Graham has opted for an
adhesive label style. Happy to send a couple of dollars for postage of
course. Best of good fortune with the sales. We may be
reading reviews from all over the world and seeing entries in the best
seller lists for Christmas ;-)
Cheers
Hoppy