Subject: [Leica] Warning Grandson Pic
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 6 17:35:39 2007

Hi Chris,

A fine looking grandson, I've got 6 of them and all breaking over six feet
tall. The youngest one of the lot is 14 and so I figure by the time he's
into university he should be a good basketball player if he keeps going. :-)

A minor suggestion. See that window over your grandson's right shoulder? I'd
burn that down some and the young lad appears to pop right off the screen,
that is if you're going to make any prints.

Just a passing thought.

ted