Subject: [Leica] Here's my first Sunday car for the Times
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 6 08:10:49 2007

> Yeah, I was looking at those garage shots and wondering "how on earth
> did he get his colors back in place?". That lighting must have been
> tricky.

On the CS3 Bridge contact sheet the green of the florescent was taken out
completely in most the shots (by the camera I think) making for a perfect
neural gray - gray card car!
I had to put some green back into it again! For proper effect. So we knew we
were in a florescent lit garage. The opening shot I'm really pleased with.
__

I'm getting some 8.5x11's out of my Epson 3800 shot on film and scanned or
shot with my digital bodies which beat anything I ever did with my Amidol
stained fingernails in the darkroom. Certainly the blacks are blacker and
I'm using Hahnem?hle photo rag bright white.
I bought the bright white by mistake.
Now its all I want to print with don't know what to do with my other stuff.

When I'm out and about with my camera which I always am I have either a 24
or 28  2.8 on my D40x body. The 28 I notice is on there now.

But sometimes Sometimes a 50 1.8 or 45 2.8 if I'm in the mood for pancakes.
And grab a.bility. As they become short tele normals. But fast and light.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com