Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex TLR problem
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 5 17:32:42 2007

Luis I am late on this one. I do not think it is kinking of the film in
processing. That would give you dark crescents. I don't
think that it is contact of the film preventing chemicals reaching that
point. You would get a sharper light blob.
I see some flare around it in the second picture.
I don't think it is your shutter or a light leak in the camera. Why only the
last frame?
I suspect that it is a tiny leak when the film is rolled up, before it is
processed. Maybe the backing paper slightly loose when you
put the sticky label on?

Please let us know if you solve this one. Do you have another 120 film
camera to see if it does the same thing? That is a silly
question, you have five of every camera!

Cheers
Hoppy