Subject: [Leica] Week 34
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Nov 5 13:05:54 2007

Exactly.
It would make a very nice project. But it will also take quit some time
to get the confidence of the people. Especially because I dont' speak
French and/or Flemish. For the short time of the holiday this was the
best I could squeeze out of it.
http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/picture-a-week-2007/week-34/

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema