Subject: [Leica] ISO 1600
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 5 03:07:15 2007

Daniel, I can understand Douglas' impression of a little coolness. However I
think this may arise from Rebecca's fair complexion and
the white top. Sampled as reproduced the darks and specular highlights are
commendably neutral.
Can I offer some opinions on the colour points raised?
Firstly, suitability for what use? Web display, printing?
What was your light source, white balance used, RAW conversion etc. That is
a lot of variables, ultimately it will also depend on
your intended use;
You can't reliably judge anything on your lap top screen. It is almost
certainly much higher contrast, temperature and luminance
than you would want for soft proof type evaluation.
There is no profile in the provided jpeg at all.

Anyhoo, that is all a lot of techno waffle. The picture looks great. Shoot a
million of them and be sure to share.

Cheers
Hoppy