Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lesson Learned Part Two
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Nov 4 23:12:43 2007

Hoppy,

Yes, the woodpeckers are well represented here, in several sizes.  I did not
see the one who did this, but some of the holes were made quite recently.
When the large ones hit our bird feeders, all of the other birds depart.
They are truly at the top of the "pecking order".

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA