Subject: [Leica] fairy godmother appears next door
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 4 16:37:49 2007

Ken, that's a fun shot. Hard to go wrong with little princesses and face
painting. When they hit 14 it turns into make up sessions
and having their nails done. Stand by for the pictures in a few weeks!
I like your shot of the hanging pot. Nice light, of course, and the greens
make it standout from the usual.
Cheers
hoppy