Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Sun Nov 4 16:17:46 2007

No, I think we need to go back to the acronym debate --  28mm is
still considered wide angle, so the original Tri-Elmar should be WATE
and the 16mm model should be UWATE.  And don't go calling the 28mm
Tri-Elmar a TE as the Tele-Elmar has held that designation for decades!

When they finally make the 75-90-135 Tri-Tele-Elmar I have been
advocating for years, we can call that one the TITEE.  Maybe they
will sell them in matched sets. ;-)

Tom

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison)