Subject: [Leica] IMG: advice wanted v.2
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Nov 4 15:57:50 2007

Well Philippe, IMO, to be honest, it is a nice and a good picture, but I
don't think is a great one, I prefer your reflections, or others I've see,
well, I want to say that I think you shouldn't be concerned, this one is
more vivid, OK and I prefer this second version.

I'm sorry if I was to sincerety talking..., my intention is to be
constructive... But the most important thing is that this is your daughter's
picture, and you and she like it!, this is the really important, enjoy it
with your family!

Saludos cordiales
Luis