Subject: [Leica] vintage leica lenses meet halloween and birthday bowling
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 4 07:34:06 2007

Hi Rei,

First one of Kitty, Teddy Fishtank, Ring Toss and Candle.
Those are the ones for me.
I also think that you should work a bit more on the curves (esp. the
blacks) of most shots.
And a loverly website lay-out, you have.

Tha?nks for showing,
Philippe

Op 3-nov-07, om 15:04 heeft Rei Shinozuka het volgende geschreven: