Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell and one's daughter
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 4 07:24:51 2007

Not knowing this case, I know one thing for sure. Child abuse very
often happens without (even good) parents being aware of it.
Shooting these abusers or putting them away for good is not the
solution IMO. They really should suffer from what they've done,
forever, and therefore extreme and consequent shunning is much more
effective.

Philippe

Op 4-nov-07, om 16:14 heeft slobodan dimitrov het volgende geschreven: