Subject: [Leica] vintage leica lenses meet halloween and birthday bowling
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Nov 3 09:02:04 2007

Rei,

If your 35'Lux uses the 12504 hood, you can get the 49mm IR filter and use
it in it without any problems.  That is what I do.The hood itself is not my
favorite as it rotates around during use and I get confused trying to turn
the aperture ring and find out I have been turning the hood instead. ;-)

Gene