Subject: [Leica] Back with a PAW
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sat Nov 3 06:51:42 2007

To All:
My apologies for a long silence, and especially to Luis Ripoli. I reached
Barcelona Spain where I had plans to meet Luis- but upon reaching Barcelona
and checking with my office, I received the news that my associate in my law
practice with whom I had a thirty year friendship had suddenly died. "With
his boots on", so to speak, he died in the office. David was a French
attorney who was loved by all who knew him. The practice, of course, has had
to be completely re-organized. David was such an important part here and
overseas, that we must now start from the beginning. This necessitated my
leaving Spain immediately, and I was unable to see anyone. Hence my
apologies to Luis. One of the unfortunate consequences was that Barcelona,
from my moments there, appears to be a beautiful city and its memory will
forever be scarred by this incident.

In any event I shall endeavor to get "back on line" although I am far busier
than I thought I would be at this stage of the game. I start off with a PAW,
who knows what week this one represents, but it is a strange view of New
York City life- I call it: DEATH TAKES THE "B" TRAIN.

Bests to all: vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/5/216650432/Large

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Back with a PAW)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Back with a PAW)