Subject: [Leica] ach tung! armed america in germany
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Nov 2 10:12:24 2007

Nice article Kyle,
I like the way they keep it open, without pointing a finger at anyone.
Although the title is a little strange "At home with wannabe mafiosi"
As far as possible in the German language your inimitable wit still
shines through.
I'd probably shoot myself rather than watch "Desperate Housewives" while
eating junk food
Best from Hannover
Douglas