Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lesson Learned
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Nov 1 01:00:08 2007

I think instead of fogging, the film just lost speed over time.  There is
some amazing chemistry going on in modern C-41 films and all that changes
over time.  I would break out another roll and shoot a heavily bracketed
series of a very long scale scene to find the true speed of the film.  Or
shoot a gray card starting at -5 stops of meter and go up in 1/2 stop
brackets which is boring but will tell you a lot about the speed curve of
the film today.