Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kurdish Men
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Oct 31 16:02:32 2007

SRT-101 is a wonderful camera and the pictures are fascinating too. They all
have the air of being shot on something older than the 101 though. I would
have
expected the combination of camera, Rokkor lenses and photographer would have
produced something sharper, or is that just your Farsi bathroom?

They are wonderful and very evocative. After all the depredations of the
Kurds
one way and another across several countries, one feels one must wonder
whether
or not they are still alive.

Thank you for showing,

Peter Dzwig