Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kurdish Men
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Oct 31 14:42:48 2007

Thanks, Bob.  They are from the negatives, but I didn't scan them.  I
took a digital photo of them with the Canon 5D on a Beseler Slide
Duplicator.  That seems to work better with these old, scratched
films than scanning, but I'll probably try scanning, too, just to
compare.  I didn't do  much in photoshop except invert them and spot
them.  They could probably use some sharpening but I plan to submit
them to stock agencies that don't allow sharpening so I thought I'd
see how they looked unsharpened.

Tina