Subject: [Leica] New GeeBee Book Announcement
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 30 23:54:16 2007

Congratulations Graham, I have no doubt the content will be marvellous. Well
done Jim for facilitating this. I have placed my order
with Blurb. For those of us in Europe and Asian areas the new Swiss post
shipping options are positively economical. Plus the USA
peso makes the prices attractive here, too.
For Graham, will you consider doing a book plate for us as Kyle did with his
last book?

Cheers
Hoppy