Subject: [Leica] Img: Black-Capped Chickadee
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Oct 30 14:10:40 2007

Hi George,

I wasn't planning on shooting birds. I was taking some foliage shots
in bright sunlight when I spotting a bird land in the tree about 15
feet from me. It was in the shade and I just turned and started
shooting as he jumped from branch to branch. I think it's just a
lucky shot. I think the blurry was a combination of him and me.
You're not supposed to shoot a 600mm lens at 1/60 sec VR, IS or
whatever without a tripod. I was just fooling around in my backyard.

Thanks for looking.
Len