Subject: [Leica] a little hopi boy...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Oct 29 11:46:35 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 4:51 AM, Peter Dzwig wrote:

> Very moving Steve. Beautifully caught.

I express my thanks to you Peter...

I appreciate your comments,  as this case with its wonderful outcome
has moved many.

I posted it hoping that these images might reach and move people...

I wanted to document  with honesty and respect, care of a child in the
hospital...

There has been such a wide range of reactions, reaching, moving, and
even shaking up people...

all not entirely anticipated, but thought provoking to me and
profoundly moving...

thanks to all for looking and your thoughts...

Steve