Subject: [Leica] lenses that shouldn't
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Oct 28 18:26:43 2007

Very nice photos, Rei. Nice and tight with the 80 lux and 1.6 crop
factor.

I find the Canon 20D and the 5D difficult to manual focus. The wide
angle lenses are almost impossible. Since I only use the 20D with
either the 560 Telyt or the 100 macro Elmarit, it's not a problem.
Except for macro shots, I only use Canon lenses on the 5D. I tried a
few indoor shots last night with my Nikon 20mm and none of the shots
were in focus. An f1.4 lens would help a lot. I don't have a focus
confirmation adapter. Maybe time to get one.

Len