Subject: [Leica] Wooden tripods
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 28 15:19:23 2007

It would seem that if you have those degrees, you have some background in
research.

The thesis statement in any research query is NOT
"No, I don't know WTF you are talking about."

I'm getting more and more reluctant to travel on that airplane you are
working on.   ;-)

Sonny

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Wooden tripods)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Wooden tripods)