Subject: [Leica] Img: A Little Color
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Oct 28 13:25:08 2007

Hi Philippe,

Thanks so much for the very kind comments. I may go back to the
pumpkin site to take more photos. Hopefully a few clouds will pass
by. The extra color saturation would look nice. The lighting for the
African Violet was from whatever indirect light was in my kitchen
from the windows. No lights on in the house. I setup the photo so
there was no foliage showing, only the flower. The background was a
white projector screen.

Thanks again,
Len