Subject: [Leica] A PPT file with Jerusalem street shot - how to upload ?
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sun Oct 28 13:15:36 2007

Just compiled a PPT presentation (justa quick and dirty preliminary
compilation) of my recent Jerusalem street shot I did a week ago...
I'd like to upload it for LUG observation and judgement, can I do that ?
How ?
The file currently contains approx 30-40 images and its size is approx.
4.2 MB in total.

Otherwise, I'll be happy to forward the presentation to any interested
fellow LUGers upon request (just make sure your email can handle files
of size over 4 MB).

Thanks, Alex

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] A PPT file with Jerusalem street shot - how to upload ?)