Subject: [Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200 - better links!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Oct 28 05:56:59 2007

Hi Marty,

Great gallery filled with excellent shots, one after the other.
Quite impressive to see that you obtain these results with the
classical techniques.

And I should introduce Hoppy to the Moortgat brewery: he could become
their Duvel mascotte in Austrasia ;-)

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 27-okt-07, om 04:23 heeft Mark Rabiner het volgende geschreven: