Subject: [Leica] img: Last swim
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Oct 27 12:37:52 2007

Hi Bill,

This is an outstanding picture.
Although we know they only go for a swim, it is full of symbolism,
questions and implications.
Where are they going these kids? Into the light? Into the unknown? they
turn their backs at us, don't they need us anymore? Touching the water,
like touching life.
Thanks for showing, can I buy a print?

Michiel Fokkema