Subject: [Leica] Question about A42 M Polarizer #13351
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Oct 26 02:32:07 2007

Dear LUGgers
I came along a quite cheap Polarizer #13351 for my 50 Summicron and bought
it. I have absolutely zero experience with a pola filter. I can mount it
well, the wheel to rotate the filter turns well. When I swivel it out, the
filter position is 180? off - is this the same polarizing effect as when it
is in the 0? position - so that I can choose the filter position when it's
out? Your advice is strongly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Didier

Replies: Reply from fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL) ([Leica] Question about A42 M Polarizer #13351)
Reply from hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Question about A42 M Polarizer #13351)