Subject: [Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu Oct 25 21:13:16 2007

>So what's the point of having the extra speed in the emulsion, if
>you're development won't take advantage of it?
I susually shoot Neopan 400 at EI200, so 640 is a handy speed increase
for me.  With fast M glass it's enough for most of what I do.  This is my
preferred way to work - at a higher EI I lose shadow contrast and get
more grain.  I like the way the prints look, so I don't change.  You've
seen some too, what did you think? Marty

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?