Subject: [Leica] shots from Rockport Leica seminar
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 24 21:47:33 2007

Yes, I too liked the pictures but found the Flickr presentation
confusing and cumbersome. I don't know if it is just me, but I find
that Flickr has the worst navigation tools of any of the photo-
sharing sites. For example, if you are looking at the largest size, I
see no obvious way to navigate to the next image--you have to go
back, select the next image, and then enlarge that. And there is the
issue with the shape of thumbnails that Mark noted.

Nathan