Subject: [Leica] self timer for Leica M
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 15:09:43 2007

Matti, I just sold one like this on Ebay for much less than the one you
cite...As it is illustrated, it works on just the Leica or Leica-copy
screw-mount
camera...But, if you unscrew the Leica adapter -- the short  piece on the
end
of the timer-- you can then use it on other  cameras, including the Leica
M's...the M's have the standard screw  thread in the center of the shutter
release and the timer screws into this  thread...[The one made by Leitz
works only
on the leica and leica copies because  you cannot remove the end
piece]...regards, bob cole

My Ebay item, which I have already sold, is this one: 170161596305

In a message dated 10/24/2007 5:56:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,