Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: phamard at (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Oct 23 08:33:46 2007

My ! Is there still a safe place in this world where one can breathe
freely when carrying a camera?
I'll have to check my shelves, too.

Tina Manley wrote:

> At 04:59 PM 10/22/2007, you wrote:
>> Steve
>> I guess there must be a web site somewhere
>> that lists the various standard tricks used by the thieves.
> Here it is:
> Read under Crime.  I always check this website for current scams.  Be
> sure to check your own hometown for perspective, though.  You may find
> you're living in a very dangerous place! ;-)
> Tina
> Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from dlridings at (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report)
Reply from kididdoc at (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report)