Subject: [Leica] When is the next Photokina
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 07:03:50 2007

Alastair,

Keep me informed as to your trip plans to Chicago, I would love to get
together again, and meet with the Chicago bunch.

I hope you make it to photokina.  We are making a 2 or 3 month trip probably
around August  to visit our past exchange daughters and also any LUG members
we can arrange.  I plan to be in Cologne for the show and hope to see the
R10 if they show it.  I hope the price is not too astronomical, or I may
have to look for a good used DMR instead.  My R8 has been lonely lately and
needs a DMR to make it happy again.  ;-)

Looking forward to seeing the results of the FOM2 book effort.

Regards,
Gene

-------------- Original message from <afirkin@afirkin.com>: --------------