Subject: [Leica] Little girls grow.
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (S.Jessurun)
Date: Mon Oct 22 22:31:29 2007

> Simon,
> When are you going to quit that low paying pilot gig and start repping
> that wonderful young lady...

I tried Don really.I managed to take pics of here maybe 10 times at most.
She dislikes it.Next to my boat in Amsterdam is the head office of elite
Europe.
Once a year or so after she was 13 a scout would ask her to do a practise
shoot and stuff.
Her usual reply was .Get lost creep!
I pleaded with her in vain .Begging her please Tam just one Ferrarir is ok
with me but nope.
She,s into the business side of fashion.21 next month and allready owns her
own house.

And i,m way beyond the stick phase Douglas,
she turned out to be a bit of a sexual predator(is that yuckspeak?).
Sorry for going on like this.proud dad you know the feeling
best
simon

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Little girls grow.)