Subject: [Leica] My new toy
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Oct 18 23:17:22 2007

No, not an M8 or anything of that sort. But after receiving my first
paycheck here in Spain, I treated myself to an Apple Cinema display
(since my only computer down here is my Powerbook G4). It is great.
Now I can see your pictures in their full glory, and processing my
own stuff in Lightroom is so much nicer than on the 12 inch screen of
the Powerbook.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com