Subject: [Leica] Meeting Hoppy
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 16 10:51:38 2007

Hola LUG
hoppy has made it to Sitges near Barcelona.
In our short stay in Amsterdam of a few days we fell in love with the city.
We spent a wonderful afternoon with Michiel and some new friends from the
RFF group and Leica forum. Philippe O joined us for beers and a BeneLUG
dinner as well. Photos to come when I get home. I raise my glass of cava to
all of my LUG friends

cheers
Hoppy
Weather is here, wish you were beautiful